View Single Post
Old 04-23-2024, 01:10 PM   #20
FatGuy
Groupie
FatGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FatGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FatGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FatGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FatGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FatGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FatGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FatGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FatGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FatGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FatGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deskisamess View Post
This just seems to go against the terms of service at Scribd, and is no different than outright piracy.

"7. You may not make copies of all or any portion of any Subscription Content;"

"In addition to the foregoing, Your access to Subscription Content is conditioned upon timely payment of Your monthly or annual Subscription fees (“Subscription Fees”); and You will not have access to Subscription Content if Your Subscription is canceled, allowed to lapse, or terminated for non-payment."
No this is not my intention at all. I simply want to backup the PDF files. It's possible the PDF files and .TXT files may be deleted from Scribd and then I'd lose the ability to read the PDF files and .TXT files forever...

These particular PDF files and .TXT files do not have DRM protection so I'm not even trying to defeat any form of DRM protection.

There are other files on Scribd that have this DRM protection but I have no interest in circumventing this.

Also, I'm only talking about 1 PDF file/.TXT file not a whole bunch.

I hope I'm being clear.
FatGuy is offline   Reply With Quote