View Single Post
Old 02-08-2010, 03:13 PM   #44
Crusader
Space Cadet
Crusader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crusader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crusader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crusader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crusader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crusader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crusader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crusader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crusader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crusader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crusader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T1, Cybook Opus, Kobo Glo
Quote:
Originally Posted by pdurrant View Post
Sigh - fail. I bought the "The Girl Who Played with Fire" by Steig Larsson at 100% micropay rebate to boost my micropay balance.

Sigh... So I could buy 79 books with micropay at 100% micropay rebate. i.e. for nothing. Loads of books by Sue Grafton, Lora Leigh and Janet Evanovich. I suspect that many I won't read, but since they were free, it seemed silly not to get them while I could. I'm sure I'll find something there I'll really like.
I feel your pain. Also read about the Sue Grafton offer and just had to buy 2 100% rebate CC books to get all the Grafton books except for P and U (and M, N and O which isn't on Fictionwise).

And, although it's late, my 2010 reading goal is to try to read 100 books (with a minimum of 300 pages per book).

Last edited by Crusader; 02-09-2010 at 12:42 PM. Reason: Clarify number of pages
Crusader is offline   Reply With Quote