View Single Post
Old 01-03-2010, 04:50 AM   #39
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enraptured View Post
I want to get two books off my TBR (whether it's by finishing them or by reading the beginning and deciding I'm not interested) for every book I buy. I have almost 300 TBR books, and I want to get some of them read; it's just so hard to resist buying new ones...
I decided to STOP BUYING ebooks until my birthday (8th May). That way I might make my goal of halving my TBR folder (from 400 to 200) by the end of 2010.

I do rather like the idea of only buying one for every two removed from the list. Perhaps I'll do that once I start buying again. Or perhaps one for every three...
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote