View Single Post
Old 06-29-2009, 09:14 AM   #38
suecsi
Rock Chick
suecsi is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.suecsi is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.suecsi is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.suecsi is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.suecsi is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.suecsi is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.suecsi is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.suecsi is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.suecsi is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.suecsi is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.suecsi is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.

Device: Kindle 2i, Kindle DX, Kindle 3G
Geoff

My credit card is registered in the UK, what I am doing is when you pay through Paypal, they ask you for a shipping address. I already had the NJ shipping address on there from a while back when I got a physical something totally not book related that I could only find in the USA. I purchased it and had it shipped to NJ, and when I went out to see my friends I picked it up.

Despite the fact there is no physical shipment of ebooks, paying by Paypal on BOB still requires a 'ship to' address.

Otherwise, the voucher purchasing works fine for now and is what I usually use. I have only done the US shipping address thing once as I wanted to see what happens now BOB have a UK presence.

I guess if BOB want to get funny about it, they can start specifying that your 'ship to' address is the same as your credit card, the same as with high value purchases in most places. But that would be a bit over the top for what in my case are £5 transactions at a time (but if I bought them in the UK they would be £7-£8 transactions).

suecsi is offline   Reply With Quote