View Single Post
Old 10-10-2014, 01:28 PM   #1073
chrisridd
Guru
chrisridd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrisridd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrisridd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrisridd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrisridd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrisridd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrisridd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrisridd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrisridd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrisridd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrisridd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura, Kobo Aura ONE, Marvin 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rev. Bob View Post
Given how central the database is to so much of the firmware, I really don't see this happening.
Nor do I - if you want directory-based navigation then I think you've bought the wrong ereader.

Having said that, Kobo could provide a way to navigate by author/etc using the database if they wanted to. There is already an Authors table in the database although it seems to be unpopulated for now.
chrisridd is offline   Reply With Quote