View Single Post
Old 02-07-2013, 07:05 AM   #17
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by dgatwood View Post
Because it does work in Kindle Previewer, and I would hope that they used the same version of GTK WebKit....
You know what they say: hope in one hand... crap in the other... see which one fills up first.

I may be wrong about the Kindle for iPhone app. It may not support auto-hyphenation at all. I don't have a device to test it on.

For that matter, I'm not even really convinced that the Kindle Fire's (or any of the other eInk devices') KF8 reader/renderer is based on WebKit. The Silk Browser is definitely based on WebKit, though.
DiapDealer is offline   Reply With Quote