View Single Post
Old 09-14-2012, 06:36 PM   #451
beckywc
Addict
beckywc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beckywc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beckywc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beckywc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beckywc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beckywc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beckywc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beckywc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beckywc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beckywc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beckywc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini w/Retina, Kindle 3, Kindle Fire HDX 8.9, & Asus Transformer
I currently have an iphone 4 and I'm able to upgrade my phone 10/3/12 and I was so unimpressed by the iphone 5 I will be looking at an android phone. And if there are more people like me then apple is in trouble.

My daughter who is apple all the way (owns phone 4 and ipad 3) started predicting the decline of apple after Steve Jobs died, she gave them 5 years. Even she said she's not going to upgrade to the 5, she'll save her money and upgrade to 4s its cheaper and their isn't much of a difference thats worth the extra cost.