View Single Post
Old 10-12-2011, 08:02 AM   #37
beckywc
Addict
beckywc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beckywc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beckywc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beckywc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beckywc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beckywc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beckywc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beckywc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beckywc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beckywc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beckywc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini w/Retina, Kindle 3, Kindle Fire HDX 8.9, & Asus Transformer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
I can understand their frustration but they did give permission for it to be free.

My main complete is the DRM Amazon adds to the apps.
If are not logged into their App store on your device you can't use any of the apps because you get a message telling you to log in. This happened to me while my hubby was in bed and wanted to play Angry Birds. I had to go downstairs and find the password so he could play. The Next week I had it happen on my phone. So before you get on say a plane make sure you are logged in to the store or it'll be a long trip! The App store does log you out sometimes without you doing anything.
That's the choice of the developer:

Quote:
Can I apply DRM to my app?
For each app that you submit to the Amazon Appstore, you can choose to apply DRM or make your app available without any rights management constraints. If you do choose to apply DRM to one of your apps, you must use the DRM system provided by Amazon through the Amazon Appstore Developer Portal.
From Amazon Developers Portal FAQ.
beckywc is offline   Reply With Quote