View Single Post
Old 07-06-2011, 05:55 PM   #9
Namekuseijin
affordable chipmunk
Namekuseijin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Namekuseijin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Namekuseijin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Namekuseijin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Namekuseijin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Namekuseijin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Namekuseijin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Namekuseijin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Namekuseijin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Namekuseijin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Namekuseijin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony XPeria ZL, Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by lestatar View Post
^ Guys, just thought you might be interested to see what fbreader looks like on a Tab if you haven't seen it already.

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...9&postcount=30
hmm, looks just like in my smartphone, except bigger and with horrid, phosphor-over-black reminding us of old dumb terminals. I'm all for B&W and W&B for day and night reading.

also, what is it about this lame and boring Angry Birds game that everyone should have it always on screen? I have it and see nothing. I enjoy the Radiant retro-spaceshooter much better.
Namekuseijin is offline   Reply With Quote