View Single Post
Old 11-22-2009, 06:52 PM   #5
Leep
Guru
Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle1, K3, K3G (thanks MR), iTouch, Kindle Touch
You can, indeed, put Kindle books on a wish list although it's a bit of a trick. When you find a book that you like, click on the rating/review stars. On that page you will find a button for adding the book to your wish list.

Many of us use Calibre for keeping track of our books. This gives us a central "library" to capture ebooks as we find them, whether from a bookstore, a special offering directly from the author, the library or from here at Mobileread. Calibre also allows conversion of ebooks from one format to .mobi which works on the Kindle, and Calibre allows you to tag and sort your ebooks however you wish. I only keep a couple of hundred ebooks on my Kindle at any given time and delete them from my Kindle when I have read them. Calibre is my central repository for my total ebook collection.

cheers
Leep is offline   Reply With Quote