View Single Post
Old 11-22-2009, 05:41 PM   #2
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by nwinter View Post
Are you able to put books on a wish list that you can buy later as I cant see a link on the page where the books are?
Nope, but you can get a sample, and when you are ready to buy it you just click on the book and purchase it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nwinter View Post
My other question is that i read somewhere about no folders which may be address soon. How do you file your books away (with out using a 3rd party application) and how do you know which ones you have read or not read?
Personally, I just delete the ones that I have read after I am done reading it. That work's perfectly fine for me. Or, you can just sort "by date" and the ones you have opened most recently will be on the top. Or, you can look at the progression bar (line of dots) to see how much you have read.

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote