View Single Post
Old 11-22-2009, 05:36 PM   #1
nwinter
Zealot
nwinter has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.nwinter has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.nwinter has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.nwinter has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.nwinter has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: sony PS-505, Iphone and about to add a Kindle DX
Newbie question about the Kindle bookstore

I am looking at buying a DX soon but as I dont have a Kindle I am not able to log into the "manage your Kindle" section so have some "newbie" questions.

Are you able to put books on a wish list that you can buy later as I cant see a link on the page where the books are? Sony has this feature ( which I love) and just wanted to know if Kindle has the same. I wont be using the Whispernet as I am O/S ( but have US card and address) and didn't know if a wish list is available or only via the Kindle unit (if that makes sense). My other question is that i read somewhere about no folders which may be address soon. How do you file your books away (with out using a 3rd party application) and how do you know which ones you have read or not read?

Thanks

Natalie
nwinter is offline   Reply With Quote