View Single Post
Old 10-08-2009, 11:22 AM   #285
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilac_jive View Post
Part of the disconnect in numbers is 1) the sheer number of PD titles uploaded constantly on Amazon and 2)the self published books. I know it depends on what you read, but in the past few months I haven't had a single book that was recently published that I want that wasn't posted on Sony.
It is. Amazon has stopped letting folks upload PD books though supposedly.

I do occasionally find a book on Amazon that's not at Sony, but it doesn't happen anywhere near as often as it used to.

I have a feeling, haven't researched it, that Amazon would have a clear lead when it comes to non-fiction and textbook type titles.
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote