View Single Post
Old 04-12-2009, 08:58 AM   #7
Steven Lyle Jordan
Grand Sorcerer
Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by sirbruce View Post
Again, tags can't be removed. So there's no way to fix a book if it's tagged incorrectly, or if DRM is added to a later version. This is not a solution on which consumers can rely.
Eventually... hopefully... it can become a label attached at the pricing or sale point, so consumers will see the tag (or lack thereof) when they are about to buy, as in:

Cost: $2.50
drmfree

I have added that to my sale pages, even though it is a bit redundant in my case, just so customers can see it.

Last edited by Steven Lyle Jordan; 04-13-2009 at 11:05 AM.
Steven Lyle Jordan is offline   Reply With Quote