View Single Post
Old 04-26-2016, 10:27 AM   #2
GeoffR
Wizard
GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo
I have plenty of books with auhor names like Sjöwall & Wahlöö, or series names like Bäckström, and I haven't come across any problems.

The only potential problems I can think of is if a character wasn't included in the font that the ereader uses to display the book's metadata, or if there wasn't a way to enter a character from the ereader's keyboard which could be a difficulty when using the search function.

Edit: Sorry, I didn't look carefully at your attachment, I was thinking about the metadata in the .opf file. But I think there would be even fewer potential problems with the html metadata, because ereaders will just ignore it anyway.)

Last edited by GeoffR; 04-26-2016 at 10:36 AM. Reason: ... I was thinking about the metadata in the .opf file.
GeoffR is offline   Reply With Quote