View Single Post
Old 05-13-2013, 08:32 AM   #57
QuantumIguana
Philosopher
QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 2 gen, Kindle Fire 1st Gen, Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffrx View Post
I have a spinal cord injury that makes my upper body very weak. It is impossible for me to pick up a medium size hardcover book. Even lighter weight books are a problem for me because it is difficult to turn the pages. Audio books are OK as long as someone sets up all the equipment for me, but I try to be as independent as possible.

I also happen to know Mrs Lee quite well and while I can't speak for her, to say that she has little use for computers and digital technology is a vast understatement. This is her right as a human being and as an author. She is a remarkable woman.
It's also the right of people to complain about the book not being available as an e-book.
QuantumIguana is offline   Reply With Quote