View Single Post
Old 11-10-2012, 08:02 AM   #972
pvdas
Enthusiast
pvdas is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.pvdas is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.pvdas is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.pvdas is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.pvdas is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.pvdas is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.pvdas is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.pvdas is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.pvdas is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.pvdas is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.pvdas is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.

Device: Onyx Boox M92, Boox i86ML Plus
Thank you for the new firmware. Many features are improved and I have some humble suggestions for the new update of the firmware.

- would be possible to name bookmarks with custom names instead of the current part of first line of the page as default? It will be much easier to look for the proper bookmark if there are many.

- in the new pdf reader for annotation there are choices of 5 thicknesses of lines, but in fact it always reverts to the middle one (shape 3). The old pdf reader works well with it, so using it for now.

- will it be possible to somehow update the clock? Sometimes I work on the same page for a while and the displayed time is misleading, since it is not changing until the new refresh. I had seen that the nook refreshes just the part of the screen where the clock is and not the whole one so that should not take too much of power.

Thank you,
pvdas is offline   Reply With Quote