View Single Post
Old 11-08-2012, 02:52 PM   #964
ManDay
E-Reader
ManDay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ManDay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ManDay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ManDay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ManDay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ManDay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ManDay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ManDay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ManDay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ManDay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ManDay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: DPT-S1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Booxtor View Post
Here is my video demonstrating how Auto Crop (page settings) works in Multi Column (Paper) reading mode.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CPnN0p3BCME

It basically has three parts:
Part one - just show you how the pages do look like in "Fit To Page" zoom level.
Part two - Reading in "Two Column" mode without "Auto Crop".
Part Three- How "Auto Crop" affect the size and moving behaviour of the viewport
Where did you get that nice cover from? The leather one I got with mine only has two straps holding the Boox in place - is the one you have for sale on the shop somewhere?
ManDay is offline   Reply With Quote