View Single Post
Old 09-04-2012, 05:58 AM   #26
DarkScribe
Apprentice Curmudgeon.
DarkScribe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DarkScribe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DarkScribe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DarkScribe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DarkScribe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DarkScribe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DarkScribe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DarkScribe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DarkScribe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DarkScribe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DarkScribe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle DX Graphite, Touch, Paperwhite, Sony, and Nook.
Quote:
Originally Posted by frahse View Post
I want pure black letters on a pure white screen with no reflections.

I can take a slight back glow like a light through the translucence whiteness for reading in the dark or dim light.
There will be many people just like you, one of my daughters has the same attitude. There will be many more who like a softer contrast - it is easier on the eyes for them if they tend to use the device for extended reading. Some people run their monitors or computer screens at maximum contrast, most - if survey results are accurate - prefer a less harsh contrast.
DarkScribe is offline   Reply With Quote