View Single Post
Old 09-04-2012, 05:15 AM   #23
frahse
occasional author
frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: Wandering God's glorious hills, valleys and plains.
Device: A Franklin BI (before Internet) was the first. I still have it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkScribe View Post
I most certainly have noticed (I write about lifestyle and technology) and I will repeat what I said earlier. It would not induce me to upgrade as I have no problem with the current Pearl screen. I actually like the contrast ratio. If I had a higher contrast ratio I would probably "back it off" if possible. I am sure that you will find many who like me - don't regard the current screen technology as "broke" and see no reason to fix it.
I want pure black letters on a pure white screen with no reflections.

I can take a slight back glow like a light through the translucence whiteness for reading in the dark or dim light.
frahse is offline   Reply With Quote