View Single Post
Old 01-07-2008, 04:32 PM   #118
tompe
Grand Sorcerer
tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Nexus 5, Kindle PW
Quote:
Originally Posted by JeffElkins View Post
Code:
Treasure_Box - Treasure Box.htm - text/html
RW_~Cover01 - ~Cover01.jpg - image/jpeg
Could not read image file: ~Cover01.jpg
Can't call method "getBounds" on an undefined value at /usr/local/bin/MobiPerl/Util.pm line 25, <OPF> chunk 1.
0.22 fixed my image problem, thanks! I do get the occasional failure as posted above. Not a showstopper for me at all, but thought I'd report it. The ~Cover01.jpg file seems to be fine.
It is the GD module that fails to read the file. Strange, since it shoud read jpeg without problems. I eliminated the message about undefined value. If i have the ~Cover01.jpg file I can try to see why it fails. But as you say, it is not a show stopper.
tompe is offline   Reply With Quote