View Single Post
Old 01-06-2008, 06:45 PM   #109
tompe
Grand Sorcerer
tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Nexus 5, Kindle PW
Quote:
Originally Posted by JeffElkins View Post
How exactly does this work?

From the console:

Code:
lit2mobi --addcoverlink myfile.lit
I get no cover image in the resulting .mobi file. Did I miss something?
--addcoverlink will add a cover image in the html file but you have to have a cover image that is found in the lit file. If your lit file is missing a coverimage then you can add one by

Code:
lit2mobi --coverimage cover.jpg myfile.lit
If the thumbnail then do not work you can use the --addthumbnail flag to mobi2mobi. But for Gen3 it should be enough to add the coverimage. I will test this functionality a bit more and fix any problems I find to the next release.
tompe is offline   Reply With Quote