View Single Post
Old 04-30-2008, 09:15 AM   #10
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
A further Google search shows books translated by him in 1971 (a translation of the letters of the composer Bartok), so I'm afraid that would mean that he's certainly not in the public domain anywhere yet.
if we suppose it's the same guy... there are already 2 of them, for all we know this name is the hungarian equivalent of "John Smith" in english...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nate the great View Post
I couldn't find anything on the translator.

Darn it. Why didn't he have the courtesy to start his Wikipedia article before he died?
i KNOW !!!! sheesh, some people are so inconsiderate...
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote