View Single Post
Old 05-22-2013, 06:36 AM   #23
booklover6
Grand Sorcerer
booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara, 2E, Libre, PW4, PW5, 2022 Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladyrixx View Post

The best trick (since it seems to make _every series_ into it's own shelf, is to make a shelf in Calibre called _Current Reads, and then I can stick the current 10-15 books I'm working on in.
You don't have to leave it that way. You can change settings in Calibre so that it doesn't create a shelf for every series. (that would drive me nuts!)

I have a shelf called 0n Deck (using the number 0 not the letter O) so that the books I am currently reading or about to read are always in there and at the top of the shelf list.
booklover6 is offline   Reply With Quote