View Single Post
Old 05-21-2013, 03:25 PM   #18
booklover6
Grand Sorcerer
booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara, 2E, Libre, PW4, PW5, 2022 Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeoffR View Post
Its not the number of books that I can read while on holiday that is important, it is the number that I can choose from when on holiday. If I only take 10 books, I can guarantee the book I want to read will be one of the ones I left at home. Even if I have 500 unread books and take 499 of them, chances are the one I left behind will be the one I want to read. The only solution is to take every book I own with me.
Yes, it's all about choices. While I might be content with 30 to choose from, I would rather have 300-500, so that I have a lot to choose from. When I went on vacation a couple years ago, I took a suitcase full of books for a 4 day trip. (Plus an ereader) This year I am only reading ebooks but I will have plenty to choose from.
booklover6 is offline   Reply With Quote