View Single Post
Old 11-09-2012, 01:04 PM   #46
geekmaster
Carpe diem, c'est la vie.
geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K1 to PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by ixtab View Post
Absolutely f*cking fantastic. Great job, Amazon. These idiots have really re-obfuscated the entire framework, so that all method (and possibly class) names have changed AGAIN.

Sorry for the rude language, but I'm totally pissed off.
So, I guess 5.3.0 will go down in history as the first "middle finger" update. 5.1.0 was just a warning shot across the bow...

EDIT: Although I have the "safe" 5.3.0 now, they could always OTA another full lockdown update. I guess they are suggesting that we go find a different product line to play with. Their huge Paperwhite sales backlog must have given them the idea that they do not need or want our business anymore...

But then, it is nice hardware. We could just replace the OS with something a little more owner-friendly.

Last edited by geekmaster; 11-09-2012 at 01:14 PM.
geekmaster is offline   Reply With Quote