View Single Post
Old 03-30-2012, 01:25 PM   #130
geekmaster
Carpe diem, c'est la vie.
geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K1 to PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by murz_07 View Post
Thank you VERY much!
I flashed it and FINALLY my Kindle Touch DID SOMETHING after trying to boot it in main mode!

But now it is stuck on "Kindle tree screen".
What should I do to make it work?

I used mmcblk0p1 from the first post, is there 5.0.4 version like kernel I've just flashed?

USBnetwork is still not working..
USBnet for diags requires flashing the mmcblk0p2_ssh.img file you can download at the first post. Diags menu N) U) Z) X) to start SSH, wait 20 seconds, then SSH in (root password mario). Then you can flash mmcblk0p1 with dd. You CANNOT flash mmcblk0p1 with fastboot because it is too big...

If you damaged your diags kernel, you can boot diags with the kernel in the kexec thread (booting from USB drive), or you can flash that kernel to your mmc with fastboot.

You might also need to reset the boot counter (search the posts). Erasing mmcblk0p3 would also reset the counter, but you would lose your collections database if you do that.

A 5.0.4 mmcblk0p1 has not been posted as far as I know. You could always run the 5.0.4 update from amazon to upgrade from 5.0.0, after you get it running.

Last edited by geekmaster; 03-30-2012 at 01:30 PM.
geekmaster is offline   Reply With Quote