View Single Post
Old 05-06-2011, 02:01 AM   #14
GiulioP
GiulioP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GiulioP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GiulioP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GiulioP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GiulioP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GiulioP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GiulioP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GiulioP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GiulioP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GiulioP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GiulioP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by polly View Post
I don't know if it is available in Austria or Italy. I know they are sold in Germany and in the UK. Given that Sony included an Italian dictionary, I'd be surprised if they were not sold in Italy. Good luck on your search.

oh, in another italian forum they told me that it is a product only for us...
where can I find it in UK and Germany? I looked on sony.de and .co.uk and there isn't this reader. are you really sure that I can find it in these countries?
for sure it's not present in Italy, nor in Austria.
GiulioP is offline   Reply With Quote