Thread: PRS-505 My Reader died on me
View Single Post
Old 10-10-2010, 09:39 AM   #14
astra
The Introvert
astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-650 & 505 & 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timoleon View Post
Popped in my new battery in my Sony PRS-505 today. I followed the instructional video from NewPower99.com while I was doing it and had no problem. A bit of a tight fit, but as Doreen says, a little gentle rocking and some patience does the trick. Perhaps a beer. A tip: Do this while you are sitting down, and have a hand towel laid out in front of you to work on and put the tiny screws on.

One potential problem: The PRS-505 is acting brand new now --- I'm going to have trouble justifying a purchase of a new Kindle or iPad!!
I am sorely tempted...
I guess I am going to buy 650 then attempt the change.
astra is offline   Reply With Quote