View Single Post
Old 09-28-2013, 07:00 AM   #117
Rev. Bob
Wizard
Rev. Bob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rev. Bob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rev. Bob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rev. Bob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rev. Bob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rev. Bob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rev. Bob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rev. Bob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rev. Bob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rev. Bob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rev. Bob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo H2O, iPad mini 3, Kindle Touch
Oddball question, perhaps...

I modded my Glo a while back, and have noticed that the top left corner of the case (when looking at the screen) is now a little "mushy" - that is, it's not a firm, tight fit and the case will squeak a little if I squeeze it. In just the right light, I can see where there's a seam that's not quite flush. Looking at the back, the affected area is roughly the down-pointing triangle at the top right.

I should note that I've had no changes in function; the IR still works and the light's fine. However, the logo on the back is showing significant signs of wear, to the point that if buying a replacement back is an option, I wouldn't mind doing that. I've also noticed that there seems to be a little "give" on that corner of the motherboard, but not enough to be responsible for what I'm noticing.

Has anyone else had this happen, and if so, do you know how to fix it?
Rev. Bob is offline   Reply With Quote