View Single Post
Old 07-29-2013, 06:10 AM   #7
PatNY
Zennist
PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPod Touch, Sony PRS-350, Nook HD+ & HD
Alex, the versions of Bluefire for iOS and android are different, and if your epub works on the iOS one, it doesn't necessarily mean it will work on the android version.

The Sony reader app for android is not a widely used app. It could very well be that it is simply not rendering the epub correctly. Can you have your beta tester load up at least 3 of the popular android reader apps on his device? They are free and available through the Google Play store. Not sure what device he has, but almost all android phones/tablets have access to Google Play. I would suggest he load up at least Mantano, Aldiko and Cool Reader. If your epub reads correctly on those apps + ADE on your PC, then I would say the problem is with the Sony reader app.

What Graycyn said seems like good advice -- if it works in ADE, it should work in most of the android reading apps.

I believe the bluestacks application is for all android apps, not just games.

--Pat
PatNY is offline   Reply With Quote