View Single Post
Old 05-03-2013, 03:01 PM   #35
Tex2002ans
Wizard
Tex2002ans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tex2002ans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tex2002ans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tex2002ans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tex2002ans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tex2002ans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tex2002ans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tex2002ans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tex2002ans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tex2002ans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tex2002ans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Forma, Nook
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitch View Post
This certainly partly explains the issue, BUT....there's still something glitchy, because as I described, I never did have the opportunity to "manually clean" the missing tag. It was as I detailed, to the best of my recollection, and as it happened twice or so, I think I recall it reasonably well, given how many books have come since. ;-)Hitch
This just happened to me TWICE while I was working on a book yesterday. It occurred after I renamed some images. All of the code occurring after the renamed image -> end of file went poof. I didn't catch this until long after the image rename on a quality pass (luckily I just copied/pasted the missing code from a previous version).

I will have to keep a real eye out for this next time, to try to catch exactly when this "bug" is occurring, so I can supply exact test cases.
Tex2002ans is offline   Reply With Quote