View Single Post
Old 04-20-2013, 09:46 AM   #405
willus
Fuzzball, the purple cat
willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by danilo93 View Post
Oh, sorry! I totally forgot to tell you that part...Yes, I've tried with default options, but it was not good...All the lines were cut on wrong places. Then I tried to do it with this option: "E-reader display pixels per inch 50" and "Input/Source file pixels per inch -2". Then I got this pdf from that picture above. As I said, the smaller sentences are perfect, but I have the problem with big ones. I don't know why. Here is the original pdf file:

Code:
http://www.mediafire.com/view/?60ay8s7q16ikcg1
Thanks for posting the source document. First off, the page size is 16.6 x 25.4 inches, which I'm guessing should actually be centimeters, so you need to use the document scaling factor to get it to the right size. Secondly, some of the pages are skewed, so you need to turn on the auto-straightening feature. I think with these two adjustments, the result will be satisfactory:

-ds 0.4 (set document scaling factor to 0.4--or select "ds" in the menu and then enter 0.4 for the value).

-as (Turn on auto-straightening--or select "a" in the menu).
willus is offline   Reply With Quote