View Single Post
Old 03-01-2013, 12:58 PM   #21
Janey-M
Janey-M , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Janey-M , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Janey-M , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Janey-M , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Janey-M , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Janey-M , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Janey-M , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Janey-M , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Janey-M , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Janey-M , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Janey-M , Klaatu Barada Niktu!

Device: Kobo Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by robko View Post
Still trying to clarify here: you said "I still can't sign back in". What exactly is happening? Is it giving you an error, is it not letting you enter the login data etc? As a starting point to troubleshoot, can you log-in to your account via the Kobo website? If you can't get in there then the problem is the account not the desktop.
Keep plugging away at it, there's a lot of knowledge and experience on this board so even if Kobo help didn't get anywhere for you there is still hope.
When I say I "still can't sign back in" via the desktop app, nothing is happening - literally. Not even an error message. The first time the app didn't work properly I was told by Kobo helpline to sign out, uninstall & reinstall, which I did. But, since then nothing.

Yes, I can log into my account via the Kobo website.
Janey-M is offline   Reply With Quote