Thread: Audio Book App
View Single Post
Old 05-31-2011, 04:30 PM   #4
dixieknits
Addict
dixieknits ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dixieknits ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dixieknits ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dixieknits ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dixieknits ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dixieknits ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dixieknits ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dixieknits ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dixieknits ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dixieknits ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dixieknits ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Nook Color
I use an app called Speed-Up for audio books that are mp3 format. Overdrive is offerring audio books in MP3 and also if I rip from a DVD I can put the mp3s via I-tune software right into my IPhone. It allows speed control ( I almost always advance playback speed to 1.25 or more for Brittish narrators), finger swipes to go forward or backwards 30 -60-90 seconds or pause. It also has a nice scrubber and I believe, sleep timer. Also it's free.
dixieknits is offline   Reply With Quote