View Single Post
Old 04-13-2011, 11:00 AM   #131
Noughty
Addict
Noughty is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.Noughty is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.Noughty is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.Noughty is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.Noughty is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.Noughty is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.Noughty is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.Noughty is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.Noughty is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.Noughty is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.Noughty is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.

Device: Kindle NT
To answer your questions. Contemporary and pirates etc are my shelves I download to that column shelves from goodryds with sync. But I was trying to only get metadata not sync then I got that message. And then I download metadata I add tags to tags column, not the custom column which I made for my personal shelves on goodreads.
Hope it's clear enough

Contemporary: my shelf on goodreads
Shelf= custom column to which I download shelves from goodreads (i don't down,load them to tags column)
Noughty is offline   Reply With Quote