View Single Post
Old 03-06-2011, 10:33 AM   #58
Valloric
Created Sigil, FlightCrew
Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by DNSB View Post
This might be a issue with my systems but when I installed Flightcrew 0.7.1b on a Windows XP SP3 system, whenever I attempt to feed an epub file into the GUI, a error pops up. Message text is:

An exception occurred; boost::filesystem::unique_path: Object already exists.

Running the cli version gives the same error message about boost:: etc.

Any suggestions as to what is going on?

I can run Flightcrew using Run As as administrator without the error . Though given the number of errors my Sigil produced ebook generated, I might have been better not to try that.
This has been reported on the tracker. I haven't had time to take a look at it, but I think I know what's causing it.

In the mean time, just run it as admin.
Valloric is offline   Reply With Quote