View Single Post
Old 02-12-2011, 01:53 PM   #813
KevinH
Sigil Developer
KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: many
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePage View Post
Will check that later.

I've already successfully used Convertlit on several hundred to several thousand books.

I am however still concerned with the 20 that become unreadable after removal of the DRM.
Hi,

Interesting. I know nothing about the lit format. But perhaps those 20 lit ebooks never had DRM to begin with and so removing it, ends up with garbage? Have you tried loading them in some other software that reads no-drm lit to see if they can be read as they are? Just a thought?

Also, perhaps you have two different keys. I think you might want try rerunning the key generation tool after opening one of those books in the reader just in case, these 20 use a different key than all of your other books.

Last edited by KevinH; 02-12-2011 at 02:04 PM. Reason: extended
KevinH is offline   Reply With Quote