View Single Post
Old 06-08-2010, 04:37 PM   #6
mike_bike_kite
Digitally confused
mike_bike_kite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mike_bike_kite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mike_bike_kite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mike_bike_kite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mike_bike_kite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mike_bike_kite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mike_bike_kite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mike_bike_kite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mike_bike_kite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mike_bike_kite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mike_bike_kite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KPW, K2i, Nexus 7 32gb, Kobo Mini
I'd go for the pocketbook 360 - it matches most of your wants but doesn't have a touch screen. I believe you can turn the pages by just tilting the device so there doesn't have to be any button noise. The one in pearl looks sweet.

The Onyx / Neo is good if you want the latest tech and don't mind paying a bit more. You'd also probably need to budget for a case.

Alternatively you can wait till late Aug when the Kindle 3 comes out and see how that affects things.

Mike

PS I think I straddled just about every fence there.
mike_bike_kite is offline   Reply With Quote