View Single Post
Old 11-21-2006, 08:38 PM   #4
Bob Russell
Recovering Gadget Addict
Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
I think the font size might be a debatable subject. Most people seem to agree with the 16-18pt sizes so far from what I've heard. (My own preference is 18pt, but I probably like it a little bigger than most, so I can understand why some others would prefer 14-16.) At any rate, you could put your thoughts on that in the wiki discussion for that page.

I haven't used wiki's enough to know what happens if there is a disagreement and people start to fight back and forth on a number like that on a wiki, but obviously it would be childish to degrade into that.

As far as other obvious changes and additions, though, feel free to go right in to edit the page and improve it!
Bob Russell is offline   Reply With Quote