View Single Post
Old 10-12-2014, 11:06 AM   #1
adbosch
Addict
adbosch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.adbosch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.adbosch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.adbosch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.adbosch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.adbosch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.adbosch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.adbosch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.adbosch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.adbosch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.adbosch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Forma; Pocketbook Color 633
Question about PB 626 usb connection

When I attach the USB cable to the PC and select PC Connection all that happens is I get a Pocketbook626 under 'devices and printers'. It lists the function of 'Nook Android Interface' under its properties. Which rings no bell at all here. I can disconnect the 'Pocketbook626', but what I do not get is a drive with the files on my PB626. Which I expected and desparately want.

Can anyone help me out (google doesn't).

Thanks.
adbosch is offline   Reply With Quote