View Single Post
Old 03-20-2013, 09:48 PM   #494
Tinkergnome
Tinkergnome can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Tinkergnome can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Tinkergnome can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Tinkergnome can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Tinkergnome can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Tinkergnome can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Tinkergnome can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Tinkergnome can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Tinkergnome can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Tinkergnome can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Tinkergnome can self-interpret dreams as they happen.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Ixtab my device has gone stupid. It has started showing special offers again after paying Amazon to remove them. I will be returning it back to stock and starting the jailbreaking, screensaver,collections process over again after the special offers are gone, I will report back to let you know if that also has fixed the issues it was having with the collections. Hopefully the database and crash log will help narrow the issue down if it was a possible bug. Thanks for you help again
Tinkergnome is offline   Reply With Quote