View Single Post
Old 03-20-2013, 01:47 AM   #492
ixtab
(offline)
ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, K4, K5, KPW, KPW2
Hmmm... that looks entirely normal, nothing unusual there. Meaning: I don't see a reason why it wouldn't work.

Try deleting all collections (using the menu) and importing them again. If it still doesn't work, I'll need more info - namely the collections database itself. You can find it in /var/local/cc.db (you'll have to install usbnetwork and use scp [e.g., WinSCP] to get it).

Oh, and the developer/Collections Manager/work/crash.log file (on the USB partition) might be helpful too.

Please upload these files somewhere and send me a PM with the link. You can also attach them here, but I don't recommend that.
ixtab is offline   Reply With Quote