View Single Post
Old 03-19-2013, 07:11 PM   #489
Tinkergnome
Tinkergnome can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Tinkergnome can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Tinkergnome can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Tinkergnome can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Tinkergnome can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Tinkergnome can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Tinkergnome can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Tinkergnome can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Tinkergnome can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Tinkergnome can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Tinkergnome can self-interpret dreams as they happen.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Hey everyone i need a wee bit of help i have calibre 0.9.23 x64 installed on W8x64 pro
the updated Kindle collections 1.7.11 by meme and collections manager 2.3.6 installed my pw is jailbroken and i also have kual installed as well as the screensaver mod
kindle collections has create series minimum 3
and my metadata plugbord is "any format:any device={series}{series_index:0>5.2f| - | - }{title}"

when i create collection i get collections saved to kindle
14 collections,111books found on kindle
eject and unplug need to run import from calibre in the collections manager

when i run import from calibre on collections manager
i get 14 collections created but no books added to the collections they are all empty says something like "The Dresden Files 0/0" and the like for the rest of the other series any help or ideas as to what i may be doing wrong
thanks
Tinkergnome is offline   Reply With Quote