View Single Post
Old 03-18-2013, 05:29 PM   #487
ixtab
(offline)
ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, K4, K5, KPW, KPW2
I think it's less a problem of finding the right files, but more of "how to install them".

I'm actually just rarely using calibre myself, so I'm not an expert in any way. But my guess is: install the "Kindle Collections.zip" as a calibre plugin according to the calibre documentation for installing plugins - and read both the calibre, and the plugin documentation. If you read and follow the docs, you can make your mom happy
ixtab is offline   Reply With Quote