View Single Post
Old 02-11-2013, 06:47 AM   #20
patrickt
Wizard
patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite 4 X 2
Cases are even more variable based on user preference than are Kindles. I order a PW delivered to my sister's home and after she received it she got one. I ordered the Kindle cover and my sister put her PW in the Marware cover she had for her Kindle Basic. She brought me my PW about ten days ago.

I think the Kindle cover is fantastic and my sister doesn't like it at all. Her cover is padded nylon and she feels it provides better protection and there is a strap on the back of her cover,, when she's reading, that her hand slips into and she feels it's more secure. She might be right.

I, on the other hand, like the compact cover from Kindle. When I go out the Kindle always goes with me and the Kindle cover slips easily into a pocket on my daypack. I really like the way I open it and it comes on to the page I'm reading and when I close the cover it goes immediately to sleep. It just works for me.
patrickt is offline   Reply With Quote