View Single Post
Old 10-29-2012, 06:10 PM   #7
nogle
Gangnam style!
nogle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nogle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nogle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nogle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nogle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nogle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nogle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nogle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nogle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nogle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nogle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quexos View Post
As far as I'm concerned I don't trust ANY corporation when it comes to anything that is in the direct interest of the consumer. I think we are tracked in our daily lives in much more ways than we realize.
I really don't believe the gnomes of Zurich have any real interest in the vast majority of people; just a select few. And if you think you are one of them, you may have a problem.
nogle is offline   Reply With Quote