View Single Post
Old 02-11-2012, 11:40 AM   #25
Laserjock
Laserjock can teach chickens to fly.Laserjock can teach chickens to fly.Laserjock can teach chickens to fly.Laserjock can teach chickens to fly.Laserjock can teach chickens to fly.Laserjock can teach chickens to fly.Laserjock can teach chickens to fly.Laserjock can teach chickens to fly.Laserjock can teach chickens to fly.Laserjock can teach chickens to fly.Laserjock can teach chickens to fly.

Device: Sony PRS-950; PRS-350; PRS-505RC; iPhone 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by dax123 View Post
I opted for Kindle when it was time to upgrade, I have a Sony PRS 650 and when I saw the Sony PRS-T1, I didn't like the design..plus always wanted to try out a kindle and never regretted. I don't ever want back to a device where I have to hook it up to my Mac all the time to transfer the books onto the device..I love how I can just 1 click a book on Amazon and it's transferred within a second to my kindle without cables etc.
Plus the syncing between devices..Love that..I can leave my kindle at home and when I want to read during breaks at work all I have to do is open the kindle app on my iPhone and it will sync to where I left off on my kindle and I can read on my iPhone..and same when I get home again..I turn on my Kindle and it will sync to where I left off on my iPhone.
It's also amazing how Amazon can delete a book off your Kindle without your permission using that same technology.

=Laserjock=
Laserjock is offline   Reply With Quote