View Single Post
Old 01-05-2012, 05:33 PM   #16
PHughes
PHughes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PHughes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PHughes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PHughes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PHughes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PHughes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PHughes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PHughes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PHughes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PHughes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PHughes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-300 PRS-350 Kobo H2O Kobo Clara HD
I have no issues with the Sony Reader Library software for Mac, it is quick and easy, their new Sony Ready for Mac on the other hand is not so good.

As far as readers go, nothing is the best necessarily, it is what fits your needs. For me it's the Prs-350, I travel constantly and it is small and it is always with me. Even with a cover it fits in my back pocket. It is so convenient I always carry it. I never bought into the "gotta have wifi" wagon, to me it isn't necessary, I'd rather have a small form factor. I download from the public library and load the books onto the reader and go. With so much storage I can't imaging being in a position where I read 100 books or so in a day and desperately need to download a book.
PHughes is offline   Reply With Quote