View Single Post
Old 12-23-2011, 09:41 AM   #57
Kevin2960
YODA's Uglier Twin
Kevin2960 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin2960 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin2960 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin2960 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin2960 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin2960 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin2960 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin2960 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin2960 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin2960 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin2960 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-600 and 2 Kindle 3's - and now a K4 + HTC Desire HD
I think in my case that my ambition for 2012 is to read more consistantly, rather than in spits and spurts,

I really really want to read more Literary books too,

Reducing the TBR list would be a great achievement, even if perhaps a little unrealistic, being a member of MR lends itself to the TBR growing daily!

It is of course all your faults mentioning interesting books without thought for other peoples TBR lists,

Book Club reads I have been woefully inadequate in keeping up with those, so to read at least half of the years choices is one of my goals,

Finding more International writers particularly in Mystery / Thrillers so far UK, US and Australian are about all I've read so must find others countries to try is a must,

And to read MORE independant authors too,

Well I guess thats enough for now at least!

Added :- I'll try to ignore others TBR lists ... I only add more to mine

Last edited by Kevin2960; 12-23-2011 at 10:25 AM. Reason: Whoops - removed title I added. Wrong thread.
Kevin2960 is offline   Reply With Quote